Tuesday, August 01, 2006

he is cold towards me...

Guys dont like to be nagged at or corrected in any way. Sometimes, it is inevitable that I have to speak up and tell him straight about how I felt abt certain things. Lo & behold, he was unhappy with me pointing out his mistakes, making him feel like as though being mocked at by thousands of crows. Maybe, I shouldnt have said it, but I just couldnt tolerate it any longer...

Facial expressions and body gestures do shout out loud to pple that 'u' r not in the mood...but still, it was my buddy's bday, surely 'u' can make a choice to at least smile or talk.

He didnt talk nor say anything, didnt give a call today to check to see wat I m doin'. He came back only to ask why I locked the main door when he is not back yet. I told him its my habit to lock it at all times anyway.

I think I have said enough...I m tired thinking through if I was wrong.

Anyway, students kept bugging me to give them leeway (extended deadline) for their music projects. I was thinking to myslf...didnt I give you pple time to do so?! (3 weeks) is more than enough.

National Day is ard the corner...its gonna be a two day off-work! yippee!...I m going to see less of my form class again...great!

okz, enough said, gotta end here...I find myslf abit long-winded now. Till then...

No comments: