Sunday, August 06, 2006

Granny's bday



Was quite tired when I went back to clementi to teach. Taught from 9am till 3pm...had an hour's nap then mop the house. Dearie and nicole came, followed by dennis. It was granny's bday and we have planned to buy food n cake to my granny's place to eat. We set out at 6pm to Jurong West st 41 (my favourite roast stuff)...bought a roasted duck. Uncle was so nice, he gave me extra char siew without charging me. After that, we drove to Hans (great eastern branch) to buy a bday cake. Funny thing is, my sis n I told the woman who served us at the bakery counter, she was actually shocked when we told her we wanted candles for age 76. Hmm, wats wrong with celebrating a 76 year old bday. Granny cooked a big pot of curry chicken, Uncle Joseph bought chilli crabs n mantous. Uncle thomas bought satay and durians! The durians were great! Took some pics of granny and nic. As usual, nicole was excited abt the cake n candles. Tmr, is my church's anniversary. Nicole will be dedicated tmr. So excited for her. Dearie n Nicole are sleeping soundly. I was watching Thai Ghost movie on tv. Gtg catch some slp now.

No comments: